Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Reasurrance

Teaching me to choose you above all else
Teaching me to trust what I can't understand 
Giving me the chance to reorganize my life
Knowing I will see it's always tied
To pleasing and reaching 
But somehow slowly decreasing
The value of time
The things on my mind
The way that I feel when your close to my side
Teaching me to see when your calling me near 
Teaching me to live under no fear
That somehow I'll miss you in the roads that I choose
That somehow I'll miss the things that you use
To
 give 
   the
     assurance
        that
          your
            still
               walking 
                 beside
Whether
  my 
    heart
      is 
        wide
          open
            or
              looking 
                 to 
                   hide

No comments:

Post a Comment